Retul Fit Services
- Bike Sizing
- Demo Seat Height
- Saddle Sizing
- Shoe & Arch Profiling
- Contact Point Sizing Assessment
- Static Adjustments for Seat Height and Position
- Static Adjustments for Handlebar Reach & Drop
- Retul Zin Bike Measurement and PDF
- ** Free with new Bike Purchase
- Pre-Fit Assessment of Body Structure, Range of Motion, and Strength.
- Dynamic Retul 3D Motional Capture Bike Measurement of Riding Position.
- Retul Zin Bike Measurement
- Retul Vantage 3D Riding Position Measurement
- Fit Assessment PDF with Initial and Final Positions, Summary and Assessment.
Our Retul Fits are a 90 Day Process
Retul Followups are Included in the Price of the fit.
Benefits of a Professional Retul Bike Fit
Retül Bike Fit makes riding more enjoyable by making you more efficient while reducing the chance of injury and increasing comfort on the bike.
That combined with The Bike Lab OKC's friendly, educational process - we start with you and your goals first - and work together to arrive at a position and balance on your bicycle that you will simply love. Our fit's start with an initial appointment that you book below, that also includes Followups in the following 90 days to ensure your new fit is right.
In fact, we believe in our fitting process so much that we give them a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If we can't help you get into your best position then refund your costs, AND help to refer to a professional that may be able to give you a better result. (It hasn't happened yet, but we are still committed to it!)
Retul Fit Services
Whether you’re on a brand new bike or you’re looking to shave seconds off of your next race time, you can benefit from a professional bike fit. Learn more about our fit services and schedule your appointment today.
Meet our Fitter - Tony Steward
Tony has been doing fits since 2012 in Oklahoma City. He has gone through the 4 levels of Retul FIt classes, and now helps as a Teachers Assistant with their Retul Level 1 Program a couple times a year. He’s done fits for all styles of cycling - Road, MTB, Gravel, Cyclocross and Triathlon - he has also participated in all of those experiences and brings a familiarity with the unique demands of each experience and how that relates to a comfortable, balanced and performance based Bike Fit.