Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Get ready for the 2019 Redbud Cycling Classic (April 6th) with our Bike Lab Performance 8 week Training Group Program. Here is what you get for signing up!
- We will support any level of rider that signs up! Initially we have an A Group (15-17 mph) B Group (12-14 mph) ready for training rides.
- A beautiful, custom Redbud theme'd Bike Lab Training Group cycling jersey. (Only riders who are a part of our Training Group will have one of these to ride in at the Redbud Cycling Classic.)
- Saturdays, starting Feb 16th, 11:30am Clinics followed by a 12p Instructor Lead Group Rides. Continues every Saturday until the Redbud Classic.
- Pre-Ride Clinics will include topics such as: Dressing for Wet/Cold Weather, Nutrition on Rides, Group Riding, Group Riding with Crosswinds, Basic on-ride Mechanic Skills, Changing a Flat Tire, and Event Day Hydration and Nutrition Planning.
- Ride Support and Leadership at the Redbud Classic.
- Access to Training Group Party and Special Discount Night. March 23rd, we will have a party with snacks and drinks provided, along with a 20% Discount on Apparel, Accessories and Nutrition.
Here are some further details for the Redbud 2019 Training Group:
- To guarantee you have the custom Redbud Bike Lab Training Group Jersey, you will need to be signed up no later then February 16th, the day of the first training group clinic and ride.
- All Training Group Rides, and the day of the Redbud, we will be supporting an A Group (avg pace of 19+ mph) and a B Group (avg pace of 15-17 mph).
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Redbud Training Group 2019